THE University of Chicago:
Neubauer Family Collegium for Culture and Society
Preservation Consulting for Adaptive Reuse
The Library and Administration Building, built in 1930, was designed for the Meadville Theological School and contained administrative offices, classrooms, and a library. MIA provided consulting architectural and historic preservation services to Kliment Halsband Architects. MIA focused on the renovation and repair of the exterior envelope, including masonry, doors, and roofing. MIA also assisted in the renovation and repair of selected interior spaces and provided overall construction administration services.
Photo: Tom Rossiter